A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melhem Ghaleb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melhem Ghaleb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaleb
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaleb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melhem Ghaleb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaleb graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ghaleb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melhem R Ghaleb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melhem R. Ghaleb practice?
- Dr. Melhem Ghaleb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melhem Ghaleb practices Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.