A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melhem Ghaleb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melhem Ghaleb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaleb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaleb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melhem Ghaleb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaleb graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ghaleb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melhem R Ghaleb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melhem R. Ghaleb practice?
- Dr. Melhem Ghaleb has 1 office location.
Dr. Melhem Ghaleb practices Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.