A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melia Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melia Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melia Cox, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Cox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melia K. Cox practice?
Dr. Melia Cox practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.