A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melih Arici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melih Arici is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arici
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arici Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melih Arici, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Arici graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Arici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melih Arici MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melih Arici practice?
- Dr. Melih Arici has 1 office location.
Dr. Melih Arici practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.