A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melih Arici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melih Arici is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melih Arici, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Arici graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Arici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melih Arici MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melih Arici practice?
- Dr. Melih Arici has 10 office locations.
Dr. Melih Arici practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and North Haven, CT.
See West Haven Radiologists.