Dr. Meliha Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Reston, VA

4.9

January 15th, 2016
Have been going to Dr. Shah for years and like her, but since IMA joined with Privia the rates have gone up and they tried double charging me and my insurance for preventive care. Will be looking for a new doctor.

July 3rd, 2009
Caring and Professional
I have been seeing Dr. Shah for more than 5 years. She is my favorite doctor of all I've ever had, particulary because of her demeanor and quiet competence. She listens, she provides advice in a caring and professional manner, and her diagnoses and care have always been conservative and effective. She has taken the time to get to know me - I never feel like a stranger who has to repeat my medical history. She manages to encourage me to improve my habits without being patronizing. Her referrals have always been excellent. My waits at the IMA office are ALWAYS short. Getting lab tests done in the office is always quick and easy. I have never had any problems with billing, appointments, or any administrative things. Sometimes I cannot get an appointment with Dr. Shah as quickly as I'd like, but that seems to be the norm just about everywhere these days...and I find I'd rather wait than see a doctor that doesn't know me. I highly recommend Dr. Shah.