A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melin Tan-Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan-Geller
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan-Geller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan-Geller graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tan-Geller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melin DR Tan-Geller MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melin D. Tan-Geller practice?
- Dr. Melin Tan-Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Melin Tan-Geller practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.