A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melin Tan-Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan-Geller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan-Geller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan-Geller graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tan-Geller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melin DR Tan-Geller MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melin D. Tan-Geller practice?
- Dr. Melin Tan-Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Melin Tan-Geller practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.