A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melina Aguinaga-Meza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melina Aguinaga-Meza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguinaga-Meza
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Aguinaga-Meza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguinaga-Meza graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Aguinaga-Meza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melina Tatiana Aguinaga-Meza MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melina T. Aguinaga-Meza practice?
- Dr. Melina Aguinaga-Meza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melina Aguinaga-Meza practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.