A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melina Roman-Gerardino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melina Roman-Gerardino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman-Gerardino graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roman-Gerardino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melina Aimee Roman-Gerardino MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melina A. Roman-Gerardino practice?
- Dr. Melina Roman-Gerardino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melina Roman-Gerardino practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.