Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melina Roman Gerardino
Dr. Melina Roman Gerardino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Lake Charles, LA and New Orleans, LA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roman Gerardino is affiliated with Womens and Childrens Hospital and Lake Charles Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melina Roman Gerardino has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melina Roman Gerardino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. John Ernst III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi48
Dr. Freshta Jaghori
New Orleans, LA 0 mi8
Dr. Harry Johnson
New Orleans, LA 0 mi40