A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Alba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Alba, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Lydia Alba MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda L. Alba practice?
- Dr. Melinda Alba has 12 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Alba practices Family Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Primary Care Doctors.