Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melinda Alba
Dr. Melinda Alba, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Avondale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alba is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Banner Boswell Medical Center. Dr. Alba has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melinda Alba has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Melinda Alba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi47
Dr. Melchiorra Mangiaracina
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Pamela Parker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi27