Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Sep 5th, 2012

A wonderful doctor. Good listener; conservative in her approach. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jun 21st, 2012

Gives you her undivided attention. Great followup when needed.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

I went in for my annual wellness exam yesterday. Dr. Alba and her PA were so kind. She listened to me; she didn't hurry me and gave me her undivided attention. I recommend her to everyone.

Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Alba is extremely kind and never in a hurry. I have never had a Dr. who has taken the time to listen to me the way she does. The follow up is great.

Awesome Dr..... show details Awesome Dr.....
Dec 8th, 2011

Dr. Alba is the best doctor I've ever had. its not too long of a wait to be seen and she really cares. you can tell she loves her job.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Alba is always caring, down to earth and takes the time you need as a patient. Her staff is amazing also.

Thank you, Dr. Alba show details Thank you, Dr. Alba
Jul 23rd, 2011

I wanted to say thank you to Dr. Melinda Alba. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family. Anyone who's chosen her as their doctor has been very happy. She is a very caring, thorough doctor. She is always on time which I love! She has been great with our whole family, male and female! Thank you for the few years you've been our doctor. We've since moved to Gilbert, AZ so have found a new doctor but I wanted to take the time to say thank you. Anyone out there thinking of having Dr. Alba become your doctor, you will be happy you did.Thank you,Patti Kelly

Caring show details Caring
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Alba is a great listener, she gives good relevant feedback. She is personable and makes you fell comfortable.

She is a terrific doctor show details She is a terrific doctor
Sep 22nd, 2010

I've been seeing her since she was new to Arizona. She has always made me feel that my best interests were important to her. I've felt nothing but comfortable with her.

Jul 22nd, 2010

I JUST DIDN'T REALLY FEEL A CONNECTION I FEEL LIKE YOU REALLY DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME SHE LISTENS TO WHAT SHE THINKS AND NOT TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. I JUST THINK REALLY NEEDS TO LISTEN MORE TO HER PATIENTS. I AM SORRY BUT I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE HER A LOT I AM SURE SHES A WONDERFUL PERSON , BUT I WILL BE GOING TO A NEW DOCTOR SOON.. I JUST DIDN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH...BUT THAT'S MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION ..

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 17th, 2010

Dr. Alba is a Doctor, very intelligent, caring, a patient advocate... my wife and I trust her judgement.