A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Allen-Cullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Allen-Cullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Allen-Cullins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen-Cullins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen-Cullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Rose Allen-Cullins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda R. Allen-Cullins practice?
- Dr. Melinda Allen-Cullins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Allen-Cullins practices Family Medicine near Caney, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Coffeyville, KS and Independence, KS.
See Caney Family Physicians.