Dr. Melinda Amosu, MD
Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by B Lewis on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr. Kemi is a very compassionate, understanding and kind doctor. She takes the time to expain so I can understand exactly what is going on with my child and referred me to the help I needed when no one else would listen to me. I am forever grateful. My child is now getting the help she needs.

Excellent Physician/terrible staff show details Excellent Physician/terrible staff
by Concerned former customer on Apr 10th, 2013

We were very pleased with the care and professional treatment received from Dr. Amosu for our daughters. Unfortunately her support team provides poor customer service and lacks professionalism. It is extremely difficult to schedule appointments with Dr Amosu at this location. On one occasion I wasted approximately twenty minutes on the phone trying to reach a rep that would schedule an appointment for my daughters with Dr. Amosu. In addition, her staff has terrible phone etiquette (eating and chewing gum while talking on the phone). Therefore, I wouldn't recommend anybody to this location because of the terrible support staff.