Dr. Melinda Amosu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Amosu?

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Amosu is always great with my kids. She listens to the parents and is wonderful to work with.

June 7th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Kemi is a very compassionate, understanding and kind doctor. She takes the time to expain so I can understand exactly what is going on with my child and referred me to the help I needed when no one else would listen to me. I am forever grateful. My child is now getting the help she needs.

April 10th, 2013

Excellent Physician/terrible staff

We were very pleased with the care and professional treatment received from Dr. Amosu for our daughters. Unfortunately her support team provides poor customer service and lacks professionalism. It is extremely difficult to schedule appointments with Dr Amosu at this location. On one occasion I wasted approximately twenty minutes on the phone trying to reach a rep that would schedule an appointment for my daughters with Dr. Amosu. In addition, her staff has terrible phone etiquette (eating and chewing gum while talking on the phone). Therefore, I wouldn't recommend anybody to this location because of the terrible support staff.

August 3rd, 2016