Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love to see Dr Kimi when I go to the clinic she is always so nice.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very nice/informative

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is amazing

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

delay due 2 1st day on comp syst. Also Dr. Kimmie was at real disadvantage, didn't have my file, Rx's written weren't normal strength/type given 4 same problems, result-got worse pd 75$ nxt wk 2 c PC Dr, plus $35 shot, $45new med! need file 4 reference!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by B Lewis on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr. Kemi is a very compassionate, understanding and kind doctor. She takes the time to expain so I can understand exactly what is going on with my child and referred me to the help I needed when no one else would listen to me. I am forever grateful. My child is now getting the help she needs.

Excellent Physician/terrible staff show details Excellent Physician/terrible staff
by Concerned former customer on Apr 10th, 2013

We were very pleased with the care and professional treatment received from Dr. Amosu for our daughters. Unfortunately her support team provides poor customer service and lacks professionalism. It is extremely difficult to schedule appointments with Dr Amosu at this location. On one occasion I wasted approximately twenty minutes on the phone trying to reach a rep that would schedule an appointment for my daughters with Dr. Amosu. In addition, her staff has terrible phone etiquette (eating and chewing gum while talking on the phone). Therefore, I wouldn't recommend anybody to this location because of the terrible support staff.