Dr. Melinda Aquino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
My Dad (patient) adores her
She visited my dad at Seton and agreed to perform some surgery. He found her straightforward, knowledgable, and patient. In short, she treated him like an adult. He feels totally confident with her. [Mind you, this is not how he responds to most people seeking to cut him up. :)] Additionally, her office staff responded patiently and efficiently to my request for information.

December 21st, 2011
What a great doctor!
I really liked seeing Dr. Aquino. She seems so young, but she really knows her stuff. I had seen another doctor for my varicose veins, and he was a real jerk. I couldn't believe the difference with Dr. Aquino. She spent time with me, she knew what she was doing, and my legs look and feel awesome.

May 5th, 2011
Dr Aquino is a very special Doctor please read below
I recently suffered some potentially life threatening blood clot issues ,went to the emergency hospital and and was referred to see Dr. Aquino. She is very unassuming and gentle in nature , characteristics not often found in Doctors to take the stress out of a difficult situation. She listened to me, ,reviewed my medical records, conferred with the emergency hospital and my primary care physician and then came up with a strategy for treatment. I left the hospital prematurely because I was not fully informed of the real potential for danger. Dr Aquino set out to immediately give me the protection of immediate blood thinning. Dr. Aquino was really patient and explained all my options at length including a followup two days later to let what she had said process. As you can tell from this review I have a great deal of respect for the unusually kind way I was treated. If anyone reading this has not experienced a Doctor experience in this way, I highly suggest that you experience what I have.