A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Atienza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Atienza, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Atienza graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Atienza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Atienza DO is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Atienza practice?
- Dr. Melinda Atienza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Atienza practices General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.