A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Balarbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Balarbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Balarbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Balarbar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Balarbar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balarbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda B. Balarbar practice?
Dr. Melinda Balarbar practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.