A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Balarbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Balarbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balarbar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Balarbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Balarbar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Balarbar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda B Balarbar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda B. Balarbar practice?
- Dr. Melinda Balarbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Balarbar practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.