A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Banister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Banister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Banister, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banister graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Banister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Big Bend Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda D Banister MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melinda D. Banister practice?
- Dr. Melinda Banister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Banister practices Surgery near Alpine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Alpine Surgeons.