A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Banister is Satisfactory. Dr. Banister has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Banister, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Banister graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Banister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Big Bend Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Banister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda D. Banister practice?
Dr. Melinda Banister practices Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alpine, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Banister, Dr. Lindy Banister, Dr. Linette Banister, Dr. Linnie Banister, Dr. Lissa Banister, Dr. Lyn Banister, Dr. Lynda Banister, Dr. Lynette Banister