A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Birdsall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Birdsall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Birdsall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdsall graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Birdsall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birdsall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda R. Birdsall practice?
Dr. Melinda Birdsall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Haverhill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.