A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Braskett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Braskett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braskett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braskett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Braskett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braskett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Braskett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Jane Braskett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melinda J. Braskett practice?
- Dr. Melinda Braskett has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Braskett practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Allergists and Santa Monica Pediatricians.