Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melinda Braskett
Dr. Melinda Braskett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Braskett is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Braskett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melinda Braskett has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Melinda Braskett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Virgina Lee
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Stephen Feig
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Ewald Stiehm
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi56