A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Burnett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Burnett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Burnett has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Burnett MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Burnett practice?
- Dr. Melinda Burnett has 10 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Burnett practices Neurology near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Lonsdale, MN.
See Faribault Neurologists.