Dr. Melinda Darling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Darling?

January 27th, 2015

Always my first choice.

Dr. Darling has treated both of boys since birth. She is thorough, kind, and patient. I love all the pediatricians within this group but Dr. Darling is always my first choice.

March 13th, 2011

our favorite dr of all times

I had the pleasure of having dr. Darling as our pediatrician for our first born daughter back in 1995. I was a young new mother at the time and she took the time to diag., befriend, help, care and everything in between, I was really sad when she left the Fort Oglethorpe area soon after our 2nd child was born in 1998. We have great dr.s now, 5 kids later, but nothing compairs to the detail you get while under her care. I will never forget the impact she made on our family's life and my only regret is that she moved so far away.

February 27th, 2017