A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Davis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Davis MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Davis practice?
- Dr. Melinda Davis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Davis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.