A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Davis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Davis MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Davis practice?
- Dr. Melinda Davis has 18 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Davis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.