Dr. Melinda Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Duncan?

Posted on March 20th, 2014

If you want correct diagnosis, treatment this is the BEST. I have been using Dr Duncan for over 30 years and have been totally satisfied.

HORRIBLE wait time!

Posted on December 11th, 2011

I had 3 seperate appointments for my 3 year old son. All 3 times I was made to wait over an hr. The first visit was THREE HOURS total of waiting before seeing the doctor! THREE HOURS! Several people walked out on my second visit and our third visit, after waiting an hour, we finally left and skipped the appointment. I talked to two other patients in the waiting room and they said the extremely long waiting time was normal for her office. Dr. Duncan's bedside manner was not very pleasant either. Had it been, it might have made a difference. But she was very impatient with my son who was very nervous and acted as though she was in a very big hurry. So much so that she couldn't even look up at me as I was trying to explain what was going on with my child. She just kept typing into the computer and barely even acknowledged me. I will never go back.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

She is an excellent physician.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017