A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Dunn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Dunn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dunn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda M Dunn MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda M. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Melinda Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Dunn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Radiologists.