A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Fritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Fritz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Sara Fritz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda S. Fritz practice?
- Dr. Melinda Fritz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Fritz practices Family Medicine near Napoleon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Holgate, OH.
See Napoleon Primary Care Doctors.