A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Fudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Fudge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fudge
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Fudge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Fudge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fudge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Teresa Fudge MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melinda T. Fudge practice?
- Dr. Melinda Fudge has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Fudge practices Psychiatry near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Psychiatrists.