A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Gilmore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda S. Gilmore practice?
Dr. Melinda Gilmore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Gilmore, Dr. Lindy Gilmore, Dr. Linette Gilmore, Dr. Linnie Gilmore, Dr. Lissa Gilmore, Dr. Lyn Gilmore, Dr. Lynda Gilmore, Dr. Lynette Gilmore