A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Gilmore is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Gilmore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gilmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Sebenick Gilmore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda S. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Melinda Gilmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Gilmore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.