A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Lee Graham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda L. Graham practice?
- Dr. Melinda Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar Beach, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.