A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Gu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Gu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gu graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Gu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University Of Texas Md Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Min Gu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda M. Gu practice?
- Dr. Melinda Gu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Gu practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Francisco Internists.