Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melinda Gu
Dr. Melinda Gu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Newton, MA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gu is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and University Of Texas Md Anderson. She speaks English.
Dr. Melinda Gu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melinda Gu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. John Henderson
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi58
Dr. David Minor
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Thomas McDermott
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi59