Dr. Melinda Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

September 14th, 2016
Patient Interaction
Dr. Hart is a competent physician but lacks a warmth in her patient interaction. Time to wait is minimal. I have found the nurse practitioners easier to talk with and empathize

October 11th, 2015
Many prblems
Heart problems, Stroke, Cancer. She takes good care of me. Her nurse staff is good also.

July 10th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Hart almost from the time that she opened her practice. I have read the reviews of some of the other people and was surprised that they had negative things to say about her. I have found her to be a caring physician who has always followed up with me. Yes I do get phone calls from her nurse about labs etc. and that is fine. If I have a problem I call and speak to her. As with most hospitals most of the reviews are glowing or negative..mine is one of the glowing ones. My husband and I both love Dr. Hart.

November 12th, 2012
She is all about the money,skeletons?
Have been patient for over ten years.She had two employees.At that time she was a very good doctor.Her concerns appeared to be genuine,as my health declines it is like she is doing me a favor just to be there.I was told by my pharmacist that if I wanted to get my meds refilled it would be my responsibility to schedule an appointment with her office.Before she became judge and jury the office sent out reminders.Not only that but mailed cards,now they could use e-mail,at least I think cullman has e-mail

July 23rd, 2011
Information that I felt should have come directly from the doctor came to me through the nurse. During follow-up visit the doctor never came into the room - simply sent the nurse in to schedule consult.

August 10th, 2010
I feel I could use more attention until a problem is cured.She's good to send you to a specialist if she does not know what to do. But I seem to go to too many Doctors. I would like to have 1 Doctor Or as little as possible. It would be hard to pick one out of all the ones I see. I don't like to get an appointment for 3 month when I am in big trouble, like infection.I seem to never get well.

May 25th, 2010
Dr Hart
Love this doctor. She is dedicated to her patients.