Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)
2002 Lelaray St
Ste 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
719-632-7641
Locations and availability (4)

|  Retired  |  show details
by Robert Wade on May 15th, 2014

Dr. Hockensmith always make me feel valued and that she has all the time I need during my appointment. She called me when I was out of town to discuss some serious findings in my blood work. She is knowledgeable, warm, and thorough. My primary doctor recommended her and said she was the smartest doctor he knew.

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Bev I. on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Hockensmith treats our family with respect and dignity. She is intelligent, caring and easily understood. As the daughter of an elderly parent, she clearly explains diagnosis, current status and prognosis of my mother's condition so that both of us leave the office with deeper understanding and peace of mind.

|  great doc!  |  show details
by Lisa R on Jun 7th, 2013

If you are looking for a good, kind, smart kidney doctor in Colorado Springs, don't just sit there, get on the phone and call Dr. H. She is caring, compassionate and smart. She has been my doctor for nine years and I recommend her without reservation. She is always upbeat, realistic and prompt. I know in time you will love her as much as I do.

|  Great doctor - really cares  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2009

Dr Hockensmith has been my doctor for five years. She is really good. I never have to wait for my appointment. Most of the time she calls me in early. She is really knowledgeable and explains things so I understand. She spends time and listens. And her care has really improved my quality of life. One thing though, I'm not sure how accurate this web site is because I asked her and she didn't go to medical school in Galveston Texas. She went to the medical school in San Antonio. But no matter - I would really recommend her to anyone with kidney problems. She is the best!