Dr. Melinda Hooton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Hooton?

August 5th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Hooton when she first came to Fenway about 5 years ago. And I do not see myself EVER being seen by another doctor. She's knowledgable, courtious, passionate, and very thorough when she is addressing health issues and concerns. I actually am going to school to become a Psychologist, and only planned on getting my Bachelor's Degree, but seeing how Dr. Hooton is and how passionate she is about her profession and patients influenced me to earn my Ph.D along with the awesome services and professionalism with her collegues at Fenway Health. I can not thank you enough.

September 17th, 2012

The Best

I have never met any doctor who has the caring and understanding as Doctor Hooton. I have been seeing her for about 1.5 years and I travel 45 to 50 miles to make an appointment with.

June 5th, 2010

A++

Dr Melinda Hooton changed my mind about the medical field. I hadn't seen a doctor in over 20 years and found myself in a situation of having to for a debilitating medical problem I was having. She was calming, knowledgeable and took the time to explain and reassure and make sure I was clear on everything. I'm glad I found her! Almost makes me want to get sick!

January 16th, 2010

First impression not great as front desk staff unprofessional. Otherwise, good experience. Dr. Hooton performed thorough exam, addressed my concerns and made the experience of a physical better than most. Nurse who gave my vaccines was very friendly. I have recommended her to friends and colleagues.

January 16th, 2010