A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Jan Smith MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melinda J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melinda Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.