A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Jen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Jen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Jen practice?
- Dr. Melinda Jen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Jen practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Escondido, CA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.