A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Regions Hospital
- Univ Of Iowa-Psychiatric Hosp, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda J Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Melinda Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Anoka, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.