A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Regions Hospital
- Univ Of Iowa-Psychiatric Hosp, Iowa City, Ia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda J. Johnson practice?
Dr. Melinda Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Anoka, MN.
See Iowa City Internists.