Dr. Melinda Lada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Lada?

August 18th, 2015

A great Physician

Dr. Lada is an exceptional physician. She listens to her patients, and takes the time to ensure all of her patients' needs are being met. She goes above and beyond every time.

July 6th, 2014

To the "educated" person from 1/14 review

January 15th, 2014

Under educated and overly anxious

Dr. Lada is a mess, she is so anxious to please that she forgets that she is supposed to be a medical professional instead of a lap dog. If you are an ignorant person ("from the county" as she calls them), you might not notice but she provides no greater service than WebMD. If you have any serious medical issues RUN as FAST as you can (or you can just wait for her to send you to someone smarter and more qualified than she is, which will happen immediately as she cannot handle anything more than a common cold). We brought our family to see her and it was clear that she had no pediatric experience (just ASK her), She humiliated every single one of my daughters and could not comprehend their medical history. Dr. Lada has no business seeing children of any age. She acts like she has all the answers but then gets confused about the basic facts. Bottom line: Do Not Trust Dr. Lada

August 22nd, 2012

very good diagnosticianexcellent bed side manner; supportive and caring; listens carefully

August 14th, 2012

I love Dr. Lada! She is very warm, listens to concerns, gives ideas for improving health and works with me to help be successful at managing my health. When she was by herself in her practice, it was a little hard to get an appt. That has changed now that there are two more doctors in the practice.

August 7th, 2012

One of the best!!

Sadly, may not be accepting new patients at this time. Call the office and try. You will NOT be sorry--she is one of the best doctors I've ever had and I am 70 YO.

June 7th, 2011

current patient

I highly reccomend this lady doctor. She is so nice and care, while upholding a strong professional character. She is very consice and on track. I had been traveling to Charlotte to an internal specialist and she has taken over amazingly saving me a lot of time. She is just wonderful!! She tells me great tips and sends me home full of knowledge and information about my concerns. She communicates well and strong, truly as sweet as can be. I love Dr. Lada, in fact, I keep sending new people there all the time. Thank you Dr. Lada for your close watch and your great care.

May 26th, 2011

Best Doctor!!!

I've seen my fair share of doctors and she is BY FAR the BEST!!! She cares about her patients and will do anything she can to help them! I am truly blessed to have her as my primary physician!!! She is amazing and has restored my faith in doctors!!! As far as the negative feedback she has received... it is crazy to me that anyone could say anything negative about her!! I suppose you cannot please everyone, but all of my encounters with her have been sincerely caring, supportive and an overall great person!

April 19th, 2011

Very caring, thorough, ferrets out information to make quality assessment and diagnosis. Excellent follow up. Uses technological tools to solve problems. Always upbeat and energetic. A great person to have as your primary care physician.

March 7th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

February 25th, 2011

Rude staff, inexperienced Dr.

I agree with previous rating that Dr.Lada is self assured, but she missed the mark twice while we were patients and seriously, cause undue angst and pain. The office staff is unprofessional and rude, at times almost hateful. There is no "care" in caregiver here. Look elsewhere for a real practice.

December 14th, 2010

Dr. melinda Lada is one of the best doctors I know she is very good and caring doctor who really cares about her patients she has even came to our home because her patient could not walk for a while . She calls her patients at home herself if you call the office and ask for her to call you.