A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Landchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Landchild is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Landchild, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landchild graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Landchild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landchild accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda Landchild practice?
Dr. Melinda Landchild practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.