A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Landchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Landchild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Landchild, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landchild graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Landchild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Landchild MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Landchild practice?
- Dr. Melinda Landchild has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Landchild practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.