A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Lantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lantz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Lantz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lantz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda S Lantz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melinda S. Lantz practice?
- Dr. Melinda Lantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Lantz practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.