A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Longaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Longaker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Longaker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Longaker graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Longaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Ann Longaker MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda A. Longaker practice?
- Dr. Melinda Longaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Longaker practices Dermatology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Dermatologists.