A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Markham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Markham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
- Children's Hosp Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda H. Markham practice?
Dr. Melinda Markham practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN and Louisville, KY.
See Nashville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Markham, Dr. Lindy Markham, Dr. Linette Markham, Dr. Linnie Markham, Dr. Lissa Markham, Dr. Lyn Markham, Dr. Lynda Markham, Dr. Lynette Markham