Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
Not Again
The nurse practitioner was more caring and willing to provide more information than Dr. Thrasher. EVERY time I go there I spend at least 2 and a half hours, even when there is no one in the waiting room.

April 15th, 2015
Awesome

March 17th, 2015
sonogragher should try not to scare people plz esp who r expecting

August 31st, 2014
Dr.Thrasher
Dr. Thrashers have did two out patients surgery on my daughter. When trying to talk to her about problem my daughter. Was having she never call back and the second time. She was not good at all and I am just the mother do you know how that makes me feel when my daughter in pain and you can't even talk to the Doctor that's bad.

December 2nd, 2013
Wonderful services!
I'd like to personally give a wonder review for Dr.Thrasher and her amazing staff. I have always have issues from possible firbroids to unforseen cysts andjust wasnt having luck from doctor to doctor in someone understand my fears and taking the time to listen and do some further investigaton for me. As a young adult out here on my own its comforting to find a good doctor. Dr.Thrahser and her staff have been amazing the whole way. Just last week I called in to leave a message for an issue and hope to schedule an appointment (on Thanksgiving night non the less )and to my surprise someone answered. I thought for sure the I had dialed the wrong number to my astonishment the kind voice on the other line was ready and willing to not only assits me but care and listen to me. Often times if " the doctor is not in" you are weary about getting help from anyone else. I can attest that her lovely assistant not only helped me but went above and beyond in following up the next morning. I knew right then that Dr.Thrasher and her staff were a cut above the rest. Great staff, dedication to their patients and most of all dedicated to you and your needs. Thank you so very much for all that you do for us.

September 30th, 2013
There are better Doctors ...
I wanted to be pleased with my experience with this Doctor. I was not. Poor follow-up, seemed agitated with questions. Very nice office, staff was friendly, but when it comes to healthcare, I need someone who is caring, communicative in a positive and not confrontational or condescending manner. There is a difference between good, better and best and you co-pay is the same at all three, seek out the best, for me this was not it.

August 27th, 2013
Best Doctor I could have ever met!
I was shocked when I found Dr. Miller-Thrasher. Her office was able to fit me in as a new patient within one week of my calling. Other doctor's in the area told me I would have to wait a minimum of three months. The office on South Cobb is so relaxing! I love the lights being low, aroma therapy neck wraps, bottled water, water features in the hallway to help with relaxation, and overall friendliness of the staff. This is truly a jewel in the rough! I would not change anything about her office.

July 12th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I was thoroughly impressed with the office staff and the physician herself. She took time to answer all of our questions and did not seem to be in a rush to get to the next patient. The office staff always answers questions in a timely manner. I would recommend this physician to everyone, especially if they are looking for a doctor for their teenage daughter.

June 22nd, 2013
I loveeeeee the service I receive at Dr. Miller-Trasher's office and her wonderful staff. This Dr. Miller-Thrasher's office staff are great and make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Miller-Thrasher is quick and she give you advise on what's best for you! I have been going to Dr. Miller- Thrasher for years and I will continue going!

June 7th, 2013
I no longer go to this doctor for poor treatment. Dr Melinda Miller-Thrasher is charming and knowledgable. She is training a bunch of new staff so the experience is a little scattered and at times sloppy but I feel that she is a very skilled doctor. The problem I have is with her staff! They are really friendly and helpful when you are standing in front of them but they are of no help whatsoever afterwards. I have an insurance company that requires and itemized receipt. It does not need to be detailed but it needs to say my name, the cost, and the reason for the visit. I was NEVER able to get this from the office after several phone calls, emails and in person requests. In person I was told it would be emailed or mailed to me ASAP and my phone messages were ignored. I left a message in tears stating that my husband and I were fighting over this and that my insurance claim was about to be denied because of the time it was taking. I got no response. My total bills for the 4 visits were over $1500. I finally had to pay $500 to go to another doctor but I was able to get her staff to request my records which they kindly did and sent to me the same day. Her expenses cost me more up front but they are worth it because I trust the service and I can get reimbursed. What is wrong with Dr. Miller-Thrasher that she can't manage her staff better? I cannot recommend her to anyone!!!

January 28th, 2013
The Best
Dr Miller -Thrasher and her staff are very friendly and attentive. I really like how well she listens. Her health options for me are both natural remedies as well as the best modern medicine has to offer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB GYN - whether you're a teen, adult or senior citizen. Don't listen to these negative comments. Check her out for yourself - You won't be disappointed.

October 21st, 2011
ALWAYS A LONG WAIT
I have known Dr. Miller since 2004, with the birth of my first child. I dont know what happened between now and then but I have been extremely disappointed in Dr. Miller's wait times and bedside manner. The office staff is absolutely wonderful! However, every single time I go in for a visit, which is now once a month, I ALWAYS wait longer than an hour to be seen, and then only see the Dr for 5 mins!