Dr. Melinda Myers Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Myers?

I see what other reviewers wrote about

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I went to Dr Meyers on a referral from my primary Dr. I got worried when I looked up her address and saw these reviews. Visit turned out all right but I trust that these reviewers really did have bad experiences. We were instructed to completely disrobe our 18 month old (she has a rash everywhere) while we waited for the Dr. She didn't come in until nearly an hour after our scheduled time. We didn't listen to the assistant thankfully. I can't imagine how much she would have cried and messed everywhere. Dr was personable and took her time with us. She seemed to genuinely care. Her front office got me a coupon for the prescription. That was nice. Dr didn't give us instructions - she wrote meticulous instructions for herself, but we walked out having to remember 5 or 6 steps to combat the rash. Kinda hard with an 18 month old. I'd go back, but only if my husband can help me hold the baby for that long.

patient

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I've seen Dr. Myers on and off for about 20 years. The first time I saw her, my problem was so bad that she called me at home, out of the blue. First time ever did I ever get an unsolicited call from a doctor. She is a compassionate, knowledgeable, doctor. If you have dermatological concerns, consider Dr. Myers.

cancer screening

Posted on July 31st, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had going to a dermatologist! I was going in for a skin cancer full body check and waited in the exam room for 1 hour and 40 mins, are you kidding..... Then when Dr. Myers came in she kept looking at her watch and telling me to get dressed that they were going to close! Needless to say she did not do the full body screening and told me to come back in a month and put a band-aid on the mole I was concerned about? I will never return!

Good Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Doctor took her time with me which I appreciated.

Night Mare

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Very slow, i have to wait 2-3 hrs with appt or last appt of the day 4:30 and she did not see me till 6:35 . I had a mole removed on Friday and by Monday a really BAD infection and put me on ANtiobotic and 5days got results it was a Staph infection. Never go back.....

Awful Experience!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Doctor seems very distracted, absent minded, and seems to have a general lack of knowledge. The office was dusty, the staff was rude, my insurance was billed incorrectly, and without even being contacted was sent to collections! They try and space things out into multiple visits-I suppose to collect more co-pays.Save yourself the trouble and go to another doctor. This one should retire.

Worst Dr. ever

Posted on April 11th, 2011

very disappointed in this physician, each time I have visited, I have left her office more confused then when I got there, spent very little time examining me and more time writing notes of which I recd no instructions. Been given very expensive medications that were ineffective and still being treated for the same thing as I originally went in for; additionally, I feel she does not listen to her patients and is not diagnosing what you go in for 1 week late I am at square one and being told I can come in for a biopsy of what I originally came in for, which was apparently not even addressed as I now have to go back and address it. when questioned by a pharmacist on prescribing an antibiotic for something it is not generally prescribed for she got very offended and contacted the pharmacist, it is in the patients best interest to have a pharmacist question something if it does not appear right and in the patients best interest,and should not be chastised for doing so. Overall, very dissatisfied with this doctor, and felt it necessary to make all aware, have never done this before.

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Myers for several years, even after I switched to an HMO, I see her separately. I think she is an incredible professional and caring Doctor. He staff is always friendly and accomodating .

Stay Away!!

Posted on January 13th, 2010

Worst doctor ever!! So rude! Talks to you like she doesn't have time or care at all about your condition. I had a cyst removed and ended up with a nasty staph infection that STILL is not healing after over a month and 3 different antibiotics. She prescribes antibiotics like their going out of style. I had to go to my regular doctor to get the stitches removed because I refused to go back to her office. I had to pay 5 copays for extra office visits that could have been avoided. I had to pay tons of money for the antibiotics. She should have been a mortician and not a doctor. She treats people like they're dead anyway.

Posted on August 8th, 2016