A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevins
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda E Nevins DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda E. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Melinda Nevins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Nevins practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.