A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda E Nevins DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda E. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Melinda Nevins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Nevins practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.