A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Nevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevins
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda E Nevins DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda E. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Melinda Nevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Nevins practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Primary Care Doctors.