A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Privette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Privette is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Privette, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Privette graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Privette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Hill Privette MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melinda H. Privette practice?
- Dr. Melinda Privette has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Privette practices Psychiatry near Villanova, PA.
See Villanova Psychiatrists.