A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Privette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Privette is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Privette
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Privette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Privette, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Privette graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Privette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Hill Privette MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melinda H. Privette practice?
- Dr. Melinda Privette has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Privette practices Psychiatry near Villanova, PA.
See Villanova Psychiatrists.