Dr. Melinda Raboin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Raboin?

February 3rd, 2017

caring

Dr. Raboin goes the extra distance, asks the right questions and makes appropriate, not excessive referrals. She allows the patient to be active in but not to dictate medical decisions.

October 20th, 2013

Hurt and Embarrased

Every time I go to her, I feel like she doesn't take me seriously or hates the sight of me. On my last visit I went in to have some pain looked at. I had every symptom of ovarian cancer pretty much, although, it could also just be muscle related. She said it was muscle and I asked ONE question regarding ovary symptoms and she said if I don't get help for my hypocondria (spelling?) she could no longer be my dr. Um what??? I didn't ask if there was an arrow in my eye!!! I asked a simple question about pain and it's in the spot of my ovary!!!! Talk about uncaring and no bed side manners.

October 17th, 2013

Very judgemental, condescending, never felt comfortable. Lots of shuffling between doctors and NPs in the practice so they ask you all the same questions every visit. Only thing that was good about this practice was the nurses. Physicals not thorough at all.

October 7th, 2013

Been seeing Dr G all she talks about is her sugar addiction What the heck I'm there for me, not comparisons. Only good thing is Nancy & Dianna G put me on a med, went to a specialist 4 weeks later, they told me to stop taking ASAP! Other family members go there , unhappy with the delay of call backs My Dad went in with chest pains, S J told him he had reflux. Went home and had a heart attack Ended up in Boston with surgery this office has lost Something Nancy actually gave my sister the results of her daughters X-Ray Is she a nurse or a front desk patient receptionst I hope they can pull it together for the sake of us patients

December 27th, 2011

Went for a physical. Didn't do 80% of things that would be done in an annual physical. Didn't feel I could trust her opinions. She charged for a full physical, but didn't do what would be standard practice. She was a friendly, but not thorough.

October 11th, 2011

A Caring Doctor

When ever I have called Dr.Raboin's office to see her or another colleagueI have always been seen, that same day. The average wait is usually 10 minutesI find Dr.Raboin to be caring, attentive and unrushed.

August 8th, 2011

incompatant

Lack of caring or knowledge with conditions(can give specifics if needed). Dr. didnt want to refer specialists outside of their affiliations even when the dr's were part of the same medical plan. blood work response has yet to be forwarded from over a month+. Office was given more than 3 weeks to release medical records and the day before the new doctor appointment find out they havent done anything and want to charge 40$ for release of 2 files and still will not have it ready in time for new appointment. never would i refer anyone to this organization.

February 3rd, 2017