A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Ragins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Ragins is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Ragins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragins graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ragins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Ragins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Ragins practice?
- Dr. Melinda Ragins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Ragins practices Pediatrics near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Castro Valley Pediatricians.