Learn more about Dr. Annis Rainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annis Rainey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annis Rainey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rainey has 26 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annis Melinda Rainey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annis M. Rainey practice?
- Dr. Annis Rainey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annis Rainey practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.