- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annis Rainey is Poor. Dr. Rainey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annis Rainey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rainey has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Medical Center
- The Woman`s Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rainey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Annis Rainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annis M. Rainey practice?
Dr. Annis Rainey practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ines Rainey, Dr. Agnes Rainey, Dr. Inez Rainey