A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Rathkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathkopf
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathkopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Rathkopf, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkopf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Rathkopf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Mcneal Rathkopf MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melinda M. Rathkopf practice?
- Dr. Melinda Rathkopf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Rathkopf practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Pediatricians.