A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Rathkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Rathkopf, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkopf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Rathkopf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Mcneal Rathkopf MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melinda M. Rathkopf practice?
- Dr. Melinda Rathkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Rathkopf practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Pediatricians.