Dr. Melinda Ruff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Ruff?

February 23rd, 2016

Good experience

First visit with Dr. Ruff. She was friendly yet professional. Answered all my questions and was thorough. Many issues addressed.

January 27th, 2016

Dr Who??

I honestly think Dr Dre would have a better bedside-manner than this Dr. She was one of the most rudest unempathetic, doctors I have ever met. She talks down to you like you are beneath her and when you explain to her your concerns she blows them off as if how you're feeling doesn't matter. She will have you leaving her office feeling like you should have felt bad for wasting her precious time. I know drs are busy, but I don't know how she could be. She barely will spend 5mins on hearing your symptoms. I don't know about you but if I was on my death bed I would be less concerned about how "pretty " my doctor was and more concerned with how much he/she cared for my health.

January 26th, 2016

Very unpleased

I was very very unhappy with Dr Ruff. I was very sick on a consistant basis and had over 6 appointments with Dr Ruff desperate to find out what was going on with me. Dr Ruff downplayed everything I was going through and imlplyed it was all in my head. I decided to find treatment with another doctor, only to be diagnosed with fibromyalga and several other things. If you're looking for a doctor to take your health concerns seriously, she's definitely not the one to do it. If you have the "right " insurance you might have a better experience I don't know. I would even give her 1* but you have to put at least 1* in the review as required to submit a review.

September 25th, 2015

I love Dr. Ruff and her staff. She is a very competent physician and always takes time to answer any questions I have. Her medical assistant is very nice and helpful, too. I would recommend Dr. Ruff to anyone!!

August 19th, 2015

Love Dr. Ruff! She listens first, then responds.; genuinely cares about the patient!

January 6th, 2015

I really like her as my physician.

January 6th, 2014

Good Doc!

Dr Ruff has always been helpful and professional with me. YES - I would recommend.

October 5th, 2013

Nothing I came in for was addressed by this physician. I get the feeling she would rather send her patients on to other physicians even when the complaint/ailment is a Family Practitioner matter. My husband and I both were sent on to multiple other physicians. It was a waste of time and money to see Melinda Ruff. For insomnia that has lasted over a year, I was given a printout (by the receptionist) of good bedtime habits. Had she bothered to discuss this with me, I could have told her that I certainly had tried all of the suggestions ("don't go to bed with stress in your life"). Thank you for nothing.

September 17th, 2013

Really listens, doesn't rush you

Dr. Ruff is the first doctor I've been to in a while who really listens. She was sympathetic and understanding, and I did not feel rushed, She ran many tests to get to the bottom of my symptoms. The wait time for my last doctor was about 15 min., for Dr. Ruff it was about 25, but I'd MUCH RATHER wait 10 to 15 more minutes and get the attention I need. Also, I know I'm waiting because someone else is getting the attention they deserve, too. Their waiting room is bright, spacious, comfortable, full of a variety of magazines, and has a TV.

July 20th, 2013

Worthless Staff, Mediocre Doctor

Dr. Ruff is proof that goos looks do NOT make you a good physician. People go to doctors when they hurt but Dr. Ruff will not provide pain medications. If you have any real medical issues, she will just hand you off to another doctor for treatment (after charging you for an office visit). Many of her office staff are downright rude. Communication to your doctor through the staff is next to impossible as is getting a prescription filled. Will not recommend this office to anyone. And that big teddy bear ... is a slob. Stained pants, untucked shirt, three day beard, and no manners.

November 1st, 2012

EXECUTIVE ADMINSTRATION

NEW PATIENT - HAVE HAD 3 VISITS WITH DR RUFF. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH APPT TIME WAIT TIME AND COMMUNICATING WITH DR RUFF. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO MY FRIENDS AND

September 14th, 2011

She sure is Ruff, but I am even more!

I saw her today for the first time. I was displeased with the medical staff, they are rude even on the phone! I came in because I needed a referral to someone who could help my back and neck pain, a spine doctor or something. I was.talked down to she raises her eyes in disbelief when u talk to her she is just generally rude. And ps, shes not all that hot!