A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Silva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Llanes Silva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda L. Silva practice?
- Dr. Melinda Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Silva practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.