Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Silva is just AMAZING!!!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Melinda Is so in touch with what I need or lack. I am so grateful I found her She has worked with my Daughter, Mother and Husband. We are all one happy healthy family thanks to Dr. Melinda!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
life changing show details life changing
by trt fan on Sep 21st, 2013

She gave me my life back.

the best show details the best
by dg on Apr 17th, 2013

Amazing and compassionate.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by dg on Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr. Silva has changed my life for the better. After beginning testosterone therapy all aspects of my life have improved.

Amazing Doctor!!! show details Amazing Doctor!!!
by Dana K on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Silva is an exceptional doctor! She is a gift to all those seeking better health, better aging, weight loss and aesthetics! Not only does she truly care about you, but her treatments work!!! Dr. Silva has helped me to lose weight with the HCG diet, which is amazing! Super easy, the weight just falls off! I have never been able to lose weight until I had her help. My hormones were a mess, PCOS, fibroids, perimenopause, and she balanced my hormones naturally with bioidentical hormones! I feel great! Dr. Silva is a godsend! I cant wait to finish losing weight and go back to get rid of the wrinkles! Not only does she make you feel better she makes you look better too! Thank you Dr. Silva! Dana

Changed My Life show details Changed My Life
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Silva evaluated my condition and wish to loose 100 plus pounds in a safe manner. Being over 65 I as concerned about the impact of this loss to be both positive and negative to my system. After careful planning and various visits, I am now 100 lbs less and looking 10 years younger! She is truly unique as a MD and truly a gift to people as myself.