A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Steelmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Steelmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steelmon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Steelmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Leann Steelmon DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda L. Steelmon practice?
- Dr. Melinda Steelmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Melinda Steelmon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.